Pro Exp Media Inc. is committed to protecting consumer privacy online.
We believe that greater protection of personal privacy on the web will not only protect consumers, but also increase consumer confidence and ultimately their participation in online activities. At Pro Exp Media Inc. we intend to give you as much control as possible over your personal information.
The purpose of our policy is to inform you about the types of information we gather about you when you visit our sites, how we may use that information, whether we disclose it to anyone, and the choices you have regarding our use of, and your ability to correct the information.
Our postal address is:
223 – 21300 Gordon Way
Richmond, B.C. V6W 1M2
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach us by telephone at (604) 227-2739
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer’s domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We only collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address. If you do fraud or spam us, we may post your site on Black Hat SEO.com or other similar websites.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line, or for requests for communication.
We use our best efforts to ensure the security of personal information submitted by users. When we collect other information from our users, it is stored in an area where the general public does not have access to it.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically. We will never rent or sell email addresses or other personal information.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by submitting an e-mail to us at the above address.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us via email or at the above addresses or phone number.
The right to download and store or output the materials in our sites is granted for the user’s personal use only, and materials may not be reproduced in any edited form. Any other reproduction, transmission, performance, display or editing of these materials by any means mechanical or electronic without the express written permission of us is strictly prohibited. Users wishing to obtain permission to reprint or reproduce any materials appearing on these sites may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Pro Exp Media Inc. whose registered office is at 200-23200 Gilley Rd., Richmond, B.C. Canada
2. The contest is open to residents of the United States aged 18 years or over except employees of Pro Exp Media Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition. The contest is void where prohibited by law.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the contest and details of how to enter are via http://www.proexp.net
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person may be disqualified.
7. Closing date for contest as set in the contest details. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the contest and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. Please contact email@example.com for prize details.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at the end of the competition at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner by email.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and provides Pro Exp Media Inc. consent to send promotional emails.
18. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Canadian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Canada.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. Entry into the contest will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Pro Exp Media Inc. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Pro Exp Media Inc. also reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.